- UV-curable ink is cured and adhered to the media or substrate by UV radiation, either by a mercury lamp or directed LED light. The print is already dried when it comes out of the printer, allowing a short delivery request to be met. Hard substrates and non-absorbent materials are commonly printed with UV curables, including plastic, glass, and metal. Partnered with Mimaki, Gans Ink offers a range of UV-curable ink products to meet demands from various industries, ranging from decorating and architecture to industrial design.
- PR-100 / PR-200 – Primer used for clear gloss effects and durability. Available for JFX200, JFX500, UJF-7151, UJF-6042, UJF-3042 series printer
- LH100 – A high scratch and chemical resistant ink. Colorants in CMYK, White and Clear. Available for the JFX series, UJF-7151, UJF-6042, UJF-3042 printers.
- LUS150 – A more flexible ink, able to stretch up to 150%. Colorants in CMYK and White. Available for the JFX and UJV-500 series printers.
- LUS200 – Colorants in CMYK and White. Available for the JFX and UJV-500 series printers, and coming soon, the UJF-7151 printer.
Looking for Offset UV Ink? Click here!