- MIMAKI: In the ink, the pigment is dispersed in an organic solvent, and thus the ink is quick drying due to the volatility of the solvent. This property enables direct printing onto PVC, which are extensively used for both indoor and outdoor signage and displays. In addition to excellent weatherability and rub-fastness, our unique inkjet technology provides super-high picture quality without a granular appearance. Furthermore, “ease of maintenance” and “cost effectiveness” are also favorable features of this ink. Mimaki solvent inks are reputed worldwide for their beautiful long-lasting nature and are used as a standard ink for signage printing.
- ES3 – Eco Solvent inks fore reduced smell and lower VOCs. Available for the JV150, JV300, JV400, JV34, and CJV series printers.
- SS21 – The standard solvent inks for Mimaki printers. Available for the JV150, JV300, JV400, JV34, and CJV series printers.
- HS – Hot Solvent inks for indoor signage. Available for the JV5 series printer.
- SS2 – Solvent inks available for the JV3 series printer.
- SU 100 – Solvent inks with the durability of UV inks. Available for the JV4 series printer.