The FC8600 series high performance cutting plotter is an industry leader for sign makers, graphic artists, automotive aftermarket professionals, countertop installers and other related users.
- Maximum cutting speed of 58.5 in/sec
- 4.0G Maximum Acceleration
- Up to 600g cutting force!
- Effective cutting of diamond grade, high-intensity reflective film, prismatic grade reflective sheeting, sandblast resist rubber, automotive window & paint protection films, self-adhesive vinyl, Amberlith™ and Rubylith™, among other media types.
The CE6000 are Graphtec’s professional class of cutter plotter series, and updates the extremely successful CE5000 series with improved features. The CE6000 series is also cleaner, “greener” with an electronic design and manufacturing process that minimizes the environmental impact of the hardware equipment throughout its entire life cycle.
- Includes Graphtec ARMS (Advanced Registration Mark Sensor)
- Contour Cut Pre-Printed Graphics
- Up to 300 & 450* grams of force
- Tangential Emulation
- 1 Table top, desktop Size (15″)
- 2 Included Stand Sizes (24″ and 48″)
(*) Up to 450 grams of down force for CE6000-120 only
The FC2250 Large Format flatbed cutting plotter is available in 3 table sizes: 24″x36″, 47″x36″ and 68.5″x36″, with optional tool head configurations and material hold-down systems. Dual Head Design features 500 grams and 1000 grams maximum down force for more efficient marking and cutting workflows.
- Dual Head Design: 500/1000 grams Cutting Force
- 2 Media Hold down methods available: Electrostatic or Vacuum
- Operate in Horizontal or Inclined Model (Vacuum table-horizontal only)
- D-Cut Software imports DXF Datax
- Cutting Master Plug-in for Adobe® Illustrator
- 0.118″ (3mm) Blade for cutting thicker material up to E Flute
- New Optional Creasing Tool for Corrugated Media
Avaiable: FC2250-60V,120ES,120VC, 180VX
The FC4500 Series are intermediate-format, professional flatbed cutting plotters capable of processing a wide variety of materials with accuracy — compliant to most industry requirements for pattern making. The series includes two table top models, the FC4500-50 and the FC4510-60. An optional stand (shown) is available for the FC4510-60. With a maximum cutting force of 600g, this flatbed series is the most economical solution for cutting thick, hard materials that cannot be fed through a roll-feed/friction-feed cutting plotter.
Available: FC4500-50,FC4550-50, FC4510-6