Gans Digital has developed our media to exceed the expectations and needs of the wide format industry. With over 65 years in the printing industry you can trust that our technicians have ensured that our products perform at the highest standard.
To ensure that you are getting the best results we are offering free OMS Profiles for our media.
What is an OMS profile?
An OMS profile will enable you to maximize the print quality and reproduce accurately the original colors of your artwork, by calibrating the printer settings prior to printing. Because each Media has a slightly different shade, surface structure and reacts differently, it is important that you use the OMS profile that is specifically designed for your Media and printer.
Once you download the profile:
- Open the HP PRINT SERVER (IP address) on your internet browser. (Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
- Click on the tab SETUP, then SUBSTRATE PRESETS MANAGEMENT.
- Click under the tab IMPORT, click BROWSE and find the profile. Click OK,
- Then click UPDATE on the right side of the web page
- You will also need to accept the profile on the printer panel as well.
While profiles between printers are similar there may be differences in print room temperature and humidity, wear and tear, and other variances. Slight adjustments to the curing temperature, pass delay, or other variables may be needed.