Designed with the environment in mind, HP Latex Printing Technologies offer print service providers (PSPs) a compelling new printing alternative for a wide variety of outdoor and indoor applications. Together, HP Latex Inks and HP Thermal Inkjet Technology provide durable, odorless prints; sharp, vivid image quality; application versatility; and high productivity – all of which enable PSPs to increase their print capacity and grow their businesses while reducing the total impact of printing on the environment.
Broad outdoor and indoor application versatility
Print with the environment in mind
High-speed, quality printing – reach new levels of productivity
Key features and benefits
• Outdoor prints produced with HP Latex In ks achieve display permanence up to 3 years unlaminated and up to 5 years lami nated and are scratch, smudge and water resistant on a range of media – performa nce comparable to solvent-ink technology.
• Indoor prints produced with HP Latex In ks achieve display permanence – in-window up to 5 years unlaminated and up to 10 years laminated on a range of media.
• HP Latex Inks together with HP Wide Scan Printheads produce a wide color gamut – comparable to solvent-ink technology – for sharp, vivid image quality. The HP Wide Scan Printhead design also makes it possible to produce high-quality output at fast print speeds, supporting an ink drop size as small as 12 picoliters.
• HP Latex Inks produce odorless prints, (1) providing the best of both worlds. Prints are durable enough for demanding applications such as outdoor display but they lack the noticeable odor that can limit indoor appl ications – a characteristic more typical of prints produced with solvent-ink technology.
• A proprietary new HP media surface-treatm ent technology – designed together with HP Latex Inks – produces a wide color gamu t that makes it possible to achieve both durability and sharp, vivid image quality on materials that don’t typically print well with solvent inks, such as woven High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and Tyvek.
• HP Latex Inks achieve the optimum in high-quality, consistent performance on HP large-format media – designed together to work better together with HP Latex Inks. The variety of HP media includes both outdoor and indoor applications and ranges from low-cost, uncoated media to a variety of specialty options. HP large-format media also includes a range of recyclable substrates.
• Non-hazardous HP Latex Inks are not cl assified as a hazardous material per transportation requirements, there are no hazard warning labels, and they are not considered hazardous waste. (10) These inks are non-flammable and non-combustible.
• Designed to reduce the impact of printing on the environment – an innovative new ink cartridge design uses a recyclable ca rdboard container and reduces materials use.
• HP Wide Scan Printing Technology is sc alable, high-speed technology enabled by an arrangement of several HP Wide Scan Pr intheads together with HP’s proprietary Optical Media Advance Sensor. This combinat ion delivers outdoor-quality prints at approximately 800 square feet/hour, indoor -quality prints at approximately 400 square feet/hour.
• HP Wide Scan Printheads support a firing frequency of up to 24 KHz. Each HP Wide Scan Printhead contains two colors of ink and 1,200 nozzles per inch or 10,560 nozzles per printhead for the precise, accurate placement of ink on the page at high-productivity print speeds.
• Unlike printing systems using solvent-based inks, HP printing systems using water- based HP Latex Inks and HP Wide Scan Printheads do not require daily manual maintenance of the printheads. Individual printheads are user replaceable, eliminating the down-time and expense of a service call. HP Latex Inks are formulated to maintain nozzle health to optimize printhead performance, ensuring the reliable operation critical for keeping workflows running smoothly.
• HP Latex Inks are completely cured inside the printer to form a durable film on the print medium. Prints come out of the prin ter ready to use, finish and prepare for shipment.
• HP designs quality and reliability into ever y innovation. Original HP Latex Inks, HP Wide Scan Printing Technology and Original HP large-format media are designed, engineered and tested together as a system to ensure the reliable operation critical for keeping workflows running smoothly.
Gans Digital is your HP Latex authorized dealer. We are your source for all things HP Latex.
We offer a wide variety of HP latex printers including: the HP Latex 115, the HP Latex 300 series, and the HP Latex 500 series. Gans Digital also offers various HP Latex Print and Cut solutions such as: the HP Latex 115 Print and Cut solution. the HP Latex 315 Print and Cut solution, and the HP Latex 335 Print and Cut solution.
Do you already have an HP latex printer? Gans Digital has HP latex inks and a large selection of wide format media. We also have stand alone HP cutters that seamlessly integrate with your HP Latex 115, HP Latex 315, HP Latex 365, HP Latex 560, and HP Latex 570 printers.
Contact Gans Digital today to see how we can help your business grow and thrive. You can reach us at email@example.com or 1-800-421-6167.
Established in 1950, Gans has almost 70 years of experience supporting and offering solutions to thousands of commercial printers. Our simple 3 word motto “Longevity through Integrity “ says everything a printer needs to know when deciding on partnering with us.
Our success is based on the relationships we have built with our clients. Since Bob Gans founded the business, we have treated each client with respect and admiration. Even after all these years Gans is still a family run business and we treat our customers like they are part of our family.
Our goal is not just to provide the right material with the highest quality or best pricing, but that you also understand how our products work best for your business. Our team will take the time to understand what you need and how we can deliver the right solutions to you.
Wide Format Experts
We can help you get financing on the equipment you need to help grow your business. Click here to find out more.